Comparative Political Institutions
Intra-party Candidate Selection
Courses Developed and Taught:
- The Domestic Politics of Israel, Johns Hopkins University, Fall 2018; scheduled to be taught again in Fall 2020.
- Introduction to Comparative Politics, Johns Hopkins University, Spring 2020.
- Contemporary International Politics, Johns Hopkins University, Fall 2015, 2017
- Democracy and Elections, Johns Hopkins University, Fall 2016
- Comparative Politics—Institutions and Processes, Hebrew Univesrity of Jerusalem, Fall 2012, 2013
- Introduction to Goverenment, Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, Fall 2013
Teaching evaluations and sample syllabus available upon request